Monday, May 19, 2008

Meet Tully

Tully the Turtle has shared Ethan's crib from day one. Over the past few months, Tully has become a dear friend. He snuggles with Tully when he goes to sleep. Recently he's wanted Tully when he goes down for a nap.

When I was trying to take his 11 month pictures, I thought maybe Tully would keep him occuplied. I just had to share some of the pictures I snapped. Whenever Ethan sees Tully he gets a joyful grin, and promptly buries his face in Tully. I'm thinking that Tully's going to need a neck replacement over the months! There's nothing like being loved by a child, and I can't help but think of the book, The Velveteen Rabbit when I look at
Ethan and Tully. Love truly is transforming!


Okay, so this picture isn't with Tully, but who wouldn't pass up a photo of Mr. Blue Eyes?Posted by Picasa

No comments: