Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm a boy!

Since returning from PA, we've been trying to catch up on things around here and gear up for our trip to MO the end of this week. (Talk about the jet-set travelers!) The weather suddenly warmed up and little boy has been enjoying some time outside. I think he's still not sure what to think of our"grass" in the yard, because he doesn't seem to enjoy crawling for very long in it. Of course, it helped that I mowed it the other day so that it wasn't up past his chin! He likes to sit on the porch or deck and play with his ball. He also likes watching me blow bubbles, but he's making it clear that he'd rather be doing and not watching. I thought it amazing that when given a truck he knew exactly what to do with it. What a boy!

Aside from playing, Ethan spends the day napping and eating. Both can be adventures! We've been busy, so the nap schedule has had some bumps. Thankfully, today was a two nap day! (and a one nap day for Mommy, who seemed to be up late and up early!) While down in PA, he was eating up a storm, and everything seemed to taste good. Now that we're home and it's just Mommy to entertain him at supper, he's become a little finicky. Supper tonight was a fine mess as he explored the world of chicken tacos! We can't wait to see what he does with birthday cake!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: