Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ethan and Mommy go to school

What a fun morning we had. Although I really love staying home with Ethan, I think daily of friends back at school. Often when Ethan is eating, I think about where everyone is in the school day. When a friend asked if I would like to come in and help, I was glad to come. I went in alone for 1/2 hour yesterday since Todd was off and could spend time with Ethan. I didn't get the job doine, so Ethan joined me today. He was such a wonderful little boy! Of course that probably had nothing to do with all the attention he received!

It was great being among friends. I truly value those relationships and am greatly warmed by the love people pour on Ethan. I also really enjoyed working with the students. I was amazed by how much I learned about them in such a short period of time. As long as Ethan is okay with it I'm hoping to go regularly to lend a hand. What a smart little guy he will be after hanging out with all those 4th and 5th graders!

No comments: