Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope all of our family and friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m sure you were busy counting your blessings and enjoying a tasty feast. We have so much to be grateful for. This morning I stole some quiet minutes to talk with God about some of the things I was grateful for. It was good to remember all that God is to us and all that He has provided. Besides Todd and our many loved family members and friends, Ethan was high up there on the list. What a dear boy! Each day with him is amazing.
We celebrated the day with friends here in Maine. Keith and Ann opened their home for many of us who do not have relation here in Maine. It’s nice to have family here when we can’t be with our other loved ones. We had a wonderful little feast! Ethan enjoyed all the sights and sounds (next year he’ll enjoy the tastes!). He didn’t want to take a nap, but eventually surrendered and napped in Mommy’s arms. (Must have been the turkey that finally got him!) It was a full day, and one that overflowed with gratitude.














(Mom didn't feed me enough, I have to eat the bib!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: