Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Simple things

Just a few photos of the simple things that make life fun for us. Ethan got a Mr. Potato Head for his birthday from his cousins. He loves putting the parts in and out of the bin, but hasn't quite figured out they go with the potato. Ethan and Daddy were playing together the other day, and it was a cute moment as Ethan climbed up on his Daddy's lap to get a better seat!

Last week, I went strawberry picking with Jordan. We came home and made jam and strawberry pie. YUM!!!! Ethan loved the strawberries too! I had given him some from the wild ones in our yard, but he wasn't interested until after our berry picking blitz. I picked a few in his dish, and now he was ready to dive right in! This boy knows what tastes good!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: