Home again!
This picture isn't totally accurate, but it's how I feel after all of our adventures!
We've had a busy, but wonderful month. Yes...it's almost a month since life seemed ho-hum and "normal". Then again I guess that isn't totally true either, but it certainly has been a while since we had our usual routine!
Way back in July we had girl's camp and a visit with Todd's Mom here in Maine. I still have pictures to share from her time with us. Three days after she returned to Missouri, we followed her out there. We stayed in Missouri to celebrate Todd's birthday and Todd's Dad's birthday. We arrived back home 1:30 AM on Monday. Needless to say I've been busy catching up. Between the unpacking, the washing, the housework, the mowing of the lawn, and the keeping up with the garden and Ethan, there hasn't been much down time. But at the moment, I'm taking a break! I'm treating myself to an ice cream sandwich and some computer time. I've missed you all and hope you enjoy catching up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment