Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The hard working, leaf raking boy

Last week we began the process of raking leaves. It's kind of a gradual process as the first leaves fall and then more and more of them appear. I felt guilty when our neighbors were out raking leaves that of course had fallen from some of our trees. So, Ethan and I joined a bit in helping them.

He's a quick learner, because the next day when I got the rake, he got his as well. He helped put them in a pile and when I got the tarp out to rake them onto, he was there before me pushing them on.

Of course...it couldn't be all work and not play! So we had a great time crunching and falling in the leaves once we'd moved them into the woods a bit. Wish you could hear the giggles!




No comments: