Old and New Passions
Anyone who's been with Ethan knows he loves the movie Cars. He plays forever with his race cars both from the movie and his stand ins for characters he doesn't have. His carpet surely must have a track rubbed in for all the laps he's pushed them. After
lydia came home I put a big Cars coloring poster out for him to do. It was a good idea- CARS and gave him something to do while I was with Little Girl. In the past coloring was not a favorite thing to do, but something changed. Check out the great job he did!
He also loves the second Cars movie which has more racing. I think he's becoming a Nascar fan. He LOVED getting to see about an hours worth of thw Daytona 500. And of course the next day guess what he played? You got it- RACING.
Did you see pit row? Not only does he race in his room, but in the basement he runs around the stairs and has you announce the race and wave the flags. Who knows where this is heading?
No comments:
Post a Comment