Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things to do while waiting for a baby to come

Todd and I seem to be working on a list of things to do while waiting for the little one. I think we're doing pretty good! On Saturday we went for a 3 mile walk and worked around the house, which included trimming branches that were interfering with mowing our yard. Sunday was a beautiful day, and we went kayaking. How beautiful God's world is! I also continued trimming trees and doing housework. Monday was another nice day, but Todd of course had to go off to work. I was able to stay home and think of the others at school. I baked a pie, went kayaking with Sue, Jordan, and JonJon, and ran errands. Today I'd like to mow the grass if the rain holds off. So, there is much that a woman with a watermelon as her stomach can do while waiting! Hopefully we'll also have some baby news soon.

No comments: