Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today's blog is brought to you by the letter S...



As Ethan, Todd, and I settle down to a semblance of a routine, I have to smile at how many S words describe Ethan's day. At sun up Ethan usually begins to stir. He starts with the cutest stretches and yawns. Ethan spends a good part of his day snoozing and slurping. He also spends time staining and saturating diapers! I love it when he is awake and stares into my face!. Other things he enjoys when he is awake is singing and sharing stories. He isn't too keen on his swing or a sponge bath. Of course, some time in the day he spends screaming and squirming, because he doesn't want to sleep. A snuggle or a suck on his hand, arm or finger seems to help settle him down, though. Finally at the end of a long day silence is heard in his room as he sleeps soundly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: