Back to normal
Daddy came home on Sunday! Everyone was happy to be back together again. We're looking forward to not being apart for a while now! Monday was a good day where we didn't get in a car or go anywhere. Ethan was a happy guy for the most part. Todd had Tuesday off, so he had some time with his boy. It was also a day though where Melissa had all the new-Mommy doubts. Maybe it's the not getting a long block of sleep or the fussing Ethan makes before a nap, but it was a day when she wondered if she was doing anything right or well. It's amazing how many different opinions there are out there about what to do for a baby. For those who have gone before me, I knew you're just smiling. Just bear with me, and remind me that I'm really not going to ruin him! Wednesday is a new day, but it still feels a lot like Tuesday. I'm looking at the photos and enjoying seeing Ethan not fussing!

No comments:
Post a Comment