Having fun and learning lots
Ethan is really enjoying his toys. He especially loves his circus train. He'll push in the smokestack so that he can watch the wheels spin round and round. Such an investigator! I loved watching him the other day as he put his finger on the "hub" of the wheel as it spun. He was so absorbed in what he was doing. When he plays with toys he's had for a long time he seems to find new things about them. For instance, as I type this he's taken the palm tree down from his rainforest mat and is looking to see what held it in place. Of course, he's got to use his mouth to learn more about the holder!
He also enjoys things that roll. Balls can be tricky though, because sometimes they roll away. Chasing after those rolly-polly balls has given him lots of practice with his army crawl.
I couldn't resist sharing a picture of him and his pal the moose. They both have hooded sweatshirts. Too cute!
I hear the circus train tooting, so he's back to those wheels! All aboard the Learning Express!

No comments:
Post a Comment