Seven months old
I can still fit in the same onsie, but boy has lots of other stuff changed. This month I was moving and shaking things up! When mom took my picture on the video camera I showed her my moves. I was rolling over, rocking around, and doing my army crawl. I'm getting to be such a big boy!
If you look close (or make the picture bigger) you should be able to get a glimpse of my two teeth. The other day I tried them out on mommy. She didn't like that too much. She says I'll have to use them for eating other things besides her.
Ready, set, go! Watch out world! Here I come!
If you look close (or make the picture bigger) you should be able to get a glimpse of my two teeth. The other day I tried them out on mommy. She didn't like that too much. She says I'll have to use them for eating other things besides her.
Ready, set, go! Watch out world! Here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment