Friday, February 22, 2008

What I like to do....

Thought I'd share what Ethan has been up to. This morning was a perfect example of what Ethan likes to do during play time in his room. Like all little ones, shelves are a GREAT adventure. Notice in the first picture how neat the books are on the shelf AND how in the second picture they ARE NOT on the shelf! I chuckled as Ethan pulled all the books off and explored them one by one. (Ha ha...I reminded him that he could do this with HIS books, but not his Daddy's books. Yeah, right, Mom!)


He does have a thing for books, though. When we read, he helps me turn the pages. Good boy!

BUT his favorite pastime, as you can see from the last picture is dumping the books out and gnawing on them. Oh well....I guess that's how the hunger for knowledge begins!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: