Winter is STILL Here
We thought those of you in warmer climates might enjoy seeing some pictures of our house. This past weekend we were supposed to get a big storm. Thankfully it snowed only a few inches (5-6 inches). Our driveway was getting so narrow that our "plow guy" had to come with a loader to push back the snow. Our driveway now looks like a two lane road. The snow pile in front of the house is almost up to the porch roof. There's another large pile on the other side of the garage. Boy, if Ethan was just a little bit older he'd be having a BLAST!
As you can see from the one picture of Ethan (I couldn't post a blog without a picture of the boy), he might be ready for a snow pile before I know it! Today I was in the computer room with the video camera and he was in his room. I called him and he came "crawling" to Mommy. The picture shows him coming out his door and heading for me.Our little boy is teething again. The end of last week I thought he was getting his two top front teeth. It appears he's going to also add on another two to the process. Four teeth at once. Oh, my! He was up Saturday night and we're guessing they were bothering him. Thankfully last night was a quiet one. He was probably exhausted from his busy Sunday schedule.
He's also becoming quite a ham! At church yesterday we were in a small group and Ethan joined us for the end of the session. Someone was making faces at him, and the little ham crinkled up that dear nose, scrunched up his eyes, and smiled like crazy. The more people looked and laughed the more he did it. What a loveable guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment