Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A boy at play

 
 

Posted by Picasa


Today Ethan was showing just what a boy he is! He picked up his Thomas train and began pushing it across the floor. He's done that before, but today he was doing it with vim and vigor. He likes looking at his books at about Thomas, too!

I guess every parent things about what their child will one day do for a profession. Todd and I have joked around for the longest time that he will be some kind of engineer. He's always turning things upside down and trying to figure out how they work. Today for instance he shoved a ball that doesn't quite work in his BallPopper. So, I had to take it apart to get the ball out. He insisted that I leave it apart for him to examine things. I took a bunch of pictures as he looked at the parts and tried to figure out what to do with them. Who knows what he will do next?

No comments: