Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fresh from the Garden

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa


I'm having some trouble with the computer these days, so pardon the delays on the blog. For some reason I can't actually see the picutres I'm posting, which makes it harder for me to comment. Let's give it a try though!

Little boy certainly is a fruit and veggie kid. Hopefully that will stick! He loves to see what Mommy can find outside. One day we found some peas remaining in the garden. Yum! He would have liked to have tried eating the pod, too. Another day I found a treasure of blackberries. He really liked the bowl of them that I picked. When they were all gone, he wasn't as thrilled. Notice the picture of him telling me they are all gone. He also loves the cucumbers that we pick. This one he wanted to eat before we cut it up.

On the downside of his gardening efforts, he likes to pick the flowers off of my plants. We're trying to learn to be gentle with the plants. Learning is a process!

No comments: