Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a wonderful life...




Today was one of those days when being a Mom is wonderful. It's not that anything earthshattering happened. In fact, it was a pretty quiet day. It's just I'm amazed by Ethan and love him so. We must have topped a "hill" in his developement, because he was extra sweet and ohhh so precious. He's babbling up a storm and working in words like up and hat wherever he can. He enjoys making up games, and I marvel at what happened to the helpless baby I once held in my arms. It's amazing how much fun a big box, a blanket, and bunch of balls can be. How he laughs!!! AND best of all, he's starting to give hugs. Tonight, I'm extremely thankful for God's blessings of the simple things!

I know we've been gone for a while and so I'll try to catch you up on some pictures over the next few entries. The pictures above are Ethan playing on his swingset back in October. He loves going out in the yard to play, and I know next spring we'll have a blast!

No comments: