Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter is coming...

So Ethan and I were busy today making some Easter eggs. Yum! We made coconut, peanut butter, and creamcheese cherry eggs.
If you look closely you can see that Ethan was in charge of quality control. Where would I be without my little helper?

Ethan seems to be becoming more and more of a little boy and less and less of a baby! Recently he loves to hold your hand and walk with you. When we went to church Wednesday night he walked all the way from the car to the kid's room. When I ran a quick errand to the store on Friday to pick up something I'd forgotten, Ethan walked with me through the store. Part of me (my arms and back!) cheers at this accomplishment and part of me realizes how easily you can miss a season of life! He's also taken to holding my hand to go walk down the steps in the garage. Pretty soon he'll be running everywhere!

No comments: