Saturday, April 18, 2009

Guess what my Mommy did?

I'm hiding my head because....


My Mommy cut my hair! YIKES!



:) Actually, I don't think I did TOO bad! Ethan seems to have hair that grows like a weed. Either that, or his hair dresser just doesn't get it short enough. Take a close look at his unruly crop on Easter Sunday.


So, I decided I'd try trimming it this time. I consulted a few web sites and got us set up. Scissors. Check. Comb. Check. Spray bottle. Check. Booster seat. Check. DVD for the TV. Check. I turned on the TV, strapped Ethan in and held by breath. I have some things to learn, so I won't be hanging out a shingle anytime too soon, but he doesn't look too bad.







Poor kid, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa, Hope you had a great birthday today! Love, Alyson