4th of July
The 4th of July was already here? Are you sure? It certainly doesn't feel like July!
Our 4th was a quiet day. Todd was busy at work and trying to grab a little sleep. I was tired after a week of being on the go. And the weather still wasn't fully cooperating. So, we stayed home for the most part and had a "down" day.
Poor Ethan. I felt a little guilty for not taking him to the parade. I figured he had no idea what it was nor would he remember it, so I wasn't harming him too much, but I did feel a little guilty. No fireworks. No sparklers. No parade. No hot dog. We did have pasta salad, though! And due to my guilt I decided to make him a special treat. (Yes, he knows the word TREAT very well!) I made him his own little red, white, and blue Jello cups. Guess what.....he doesn't seem to like Jello. What kid doesn't like Jello? He basically played with the cup and ate some of the Cool Whip. Oh my. We're just not raising an all American-kid are we?
No comments:
Post a Comment