The train's late!
I guess I'm finally recovering from a week of rain and VBS! Sorry we've not kept up with the blog.
So, the Boomerang Express came daily to a park in our town. It was a way for us to reach out to a community that does not have a church. About half the kids each day came from the community and half were our church kids. We know a lot of seeds were sown and relationships nurtured. It seems sometimes like the process is slow, but we know it's making a difference.
I had the cool experience of helping a group of 5 young ladies teach the Bible study lesson for the 2nd to 5th graders. They did a fantastic job and it was really neat to see their gifts and talents at work. I love seeing their faith grow as well! It was an honor, ladies!
Ethan had fun, but wasn't too keen on being in the nursery tent. Whevenver he'd see the "fencing" arrive, he'd head the other direction. He did have fun with friends though and was a great boy the whole week. It's not easy sharing Mommy!
Now that VBS is over for me, I can focus on Girl's Camp. It's a busy and wonderful time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment