Hibernating?
Judging from the last pictures, which feature snow, you may all think we've gone into hibernation. That is really far from the truth! It's just been a busy stretch, so sorry for the silence. I do need to download a cute picture of Ethan's latest trick, but alas, that's not the computer I'm on now and my computer time seems to be very limited these days.
I'm not really sure what has made it so hard to keep things updated. I guess it's just LIFE! I'm grateful for all that makes up our days, but some days I long for a little more down time. I know the Christmas season is around the corner, which also means busy days, but I want vow right now to take time to savor the holiday- to make memories with Ethan, to enjoy traditions and to fill each day with the joy that comes from celebrating Jesus, God in the flesh, My Savior. So, hold me to it, and hopefully this little corner of the internet will be a place that I can slow down in and truly celebrate Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment