Monday, January 18, 2010

Back again

I don't know where the time from Thanksgiving to January 18th has really gone! When we returned from Pennsylvania, it seemed we had just enough time to unpack, wash clothes, organize things a little bit, and then pack up again for a visit to Missouri. I had hoped to post something while we were away, but never seemed to get around to doing so. Could it be that nap times were a nice time to have a cup of coffee and visit with Mimi?

We had a wonderfully relaxing visit. Ethan loved playing with Mimi and his cousin Luke, and making everyone laugh. Papa even got some REAL kisses!




Now we're back. And so is the snow! While we were away in both places thankfully we didn't have snow, but today the snow has been falling all day. It's gloriously white and bright! Guess it will be good exercise to get out there and clean up...I've been out of practice. That's true of a lot of my daily routine! It's good to go away, but it's also good to be back again!

No comments: