Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


2010? Doesn't that just seem strange to see that print, let alone to be the number on our caledar? My finite little mind marvels at the passing of the years, and even more so is blown away when I try to think about the year from an eternal persepective.

So much seems to hang upon a calender of 12 pages! It is true, but untrue at the same time. What we do with each of those blocks on the calendar can affect eternity, or merely remaine a blank box. And at the same time, those blocks are not so huge when we consider how God might be using them on the timeline of eternity.

My prayer as I look forward to the next 12 pages on my calendar is that God will be Lord of those blocks and that I will live them in His strength, to His glory, and in His keeping. May God bless your New Year!

No comments: