Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some days....

it's a good thing I really love this guy!

Funny how when the challenges change there is also even more to love. Just had to share a few lovable things about Ethan.

1. When I'm in the middle of "doing" something that Ethan's not been keeping an eye on, he'll come up to me and ask in the cutest inquisitive voice..."What doing?"

2. Ethan's finally grown long enough to reach the pedals of his tricycle. As he buzzes around in the basement, he'll tell me he's going and then look for a hug and kiss. Ahhh....sweet kisses and hugs.


3. Anything with wheels is bound to be moving and zooming these days. Ethan is always ready to play. In fact, he's able to play ALONE and give Mommy some more time to take care of things she needs to. (Hence the reason why I think I should be getting scrapbook pages done and knitting a sweater that has taken two years to get as far as it has.)

4. There are MANY new found words and even a few coming out in sentences and songs. He's not singing solos, but he is copying what he hears. The ABC's are on their way.

5. I'm not sure Ethan should be an accountant. His ability to count is....1...2...3...5. Or....1....2...5. He's actually making it sometimes up to 10 if he's gotten over the 1,2,5 hump!

6. If you ask Ethan what his name his he may answer Ethan Miller. If you ask him how old he is he may respond two. But, sometimes he'll need a visual cue. The other day when I held up two fingers he said Peace. Thanks Murray (from Sesame Street) for teaching our child that one! One time when asked what his whole name was he said Ethan Miller Peace. Oh my!

No comments: