Much to be thankful for
I don't know where the days have been going. I took these pictures last week I think, but never got them on the blog. Beginning in November we made a Thanksgiving tree. I know...a dead branch to many of you, but to us a place to stop and count our blessings. It's been a great opportunity to introduce Ethan to the idea of thanking God for all the things He's done for us and given to us. It was quite touching when one day he said he was thankful for God. He also had Mommy and Daddy on there. Of course, there was also cake, ice cream, jumping in leaves, his friends at church, and my favorite....my buddies (refering to Puppy and Tully).
We truly do have much to be thankful for. I pray in the days ahead before Thanksgiving we will all take time to reflect and say thank you to Him who gives us our breath, our being, and our purpose. Happy Early Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment