I love cookies
As you can tell I'm catching up on some blogging. It's been busy around here. After decorating the tree the baking began. I'm not doing as much in that area this year. Something has to give a little this year. BUT it just wouldn't seem like Christmas without SOME cookies around!
Of course, my little helper was with me at each step of the way when I made sugar cookies. Cutting out the cookies is the hard part. Why is it that all kids want to put their cutter in the very middle of the dough and not try to be effecient cookie cutters?
However, he's quite the decorator! He and I were both proud of his two trays. The first tray was a little light on the sprinkles, but they were well placed. The second tray something got into his head and he decided to make up in the sprinkle quota. Oh my! I did learn something though...a pile of sprinkles on cookies is really tasty!
Well, what how do you think Ethan feels about the project?
No comments:
Post a Comment