Looking back at Thanksgiving
I've been terrible at updating things on the blog- haven't done so since before Thanksgiving. Oh my!
We were in Missiouri for Thanksgiving this year. It was a great day and extra special as we celebrated two anniversaries. Todd and I celebrated our 10th anniversary and Todd's folks celebrated their 50th!
What a special time!
In the midst of preparing, eating, and talking I never seem to be able to take a bunch of pictures to capture the moments. When you're salivating like crazy, it just doesn't seem like a Kodak moment. So here's the many cooks in the kitchen, but we didn't get a picture of the lovely tables or the food table overflowing with delicous things to eat. We didn't even get a picture of the empty pie plates after everyone had saved enough room for at least a taste of one kind of pie!
Dinner music anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment