Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ethan's Funnies (Revised)

I just had to share two of Ethan's funnies from this week.

The other night a video had ended and I turned on the last few minutes of Little House on the Prairie. Ethan got involved in whatever the story was, but we turned it off for supper. During supper he kept talking about fairies, which was something he'd never talked about before. I couldn't get it. He was talking about a boy and a girl fairy. A little strange. Then after supper he asked if we could watch more of the show. I agreed, since the it would soon be over. All of a sudden Laura came on and he said, see it's the girl fairy. That's when it struck me. He thought Little House on the Prairie was Little House and the Fairy!




Then today there was this. (I forgot what I wanted to share earlier, but finally something jogged my memory. I think it was cleaning out pockets before putting clothes in the wash!)

Today at lunch time, Ethan was in the lazy susan and he took out a bouillon cube. He looked at me and put it in his pocket. I asked what he was doing and he told me:

If you put this in your pocket, you're pants won't fall down!

Then he proceeded to hand me a cube and wait for me to put it in my pocket. Guess that's a buoyant bouillon cube!


No comments: