Thursday, April 21, 2011

Not so sweet and very sweet

As I wrote earlier, things have just been busy around here. We had two days for creating decorations for VBS which added preparation work on my end. We've also had some extra jobs to do and time needed to be with friends and church family. I'd love to say that my spring cleaning is done, but I've barely started! And Ethan has been quite frisky recently. We've been spending a lot of time together...trying to get some facts of life across. Amazing how even at 3, humans like to be in charge!

But even so, there are sweet moments in the busyness and learnings of life. One of those sweet times has been making Easter eggs. (What a great learning experience to talk about how sweet it is to obey while we lick chocolate from a bowl!)



Besides Easter eggs, we've been reading the Easter story. I wanted to read pieces each day, but Ethan keeps asking for the whole thing each day. I pray you all are taking some time this week to prepare your hearts for Easter and to celebrate God's love for us.

No comments: