It's Camp Time!
Although I want to be keeping up better with this blog, that will have to wait about a week. I'm off the girl's camp. What fun!
But I don't know who will be having more fun- me or Ethan. Ethan is having Mimi Camp! Since she arrived on the scene, I've been chopped liver. (Good thing I actually like liver!) Mimi plays with him all day. He wants Mimi to give him a bath. He wants Mimi to put him to bed. (Yes, the boy who doesn't even want just his Dad to put him to bed, but still needs Mommy to do the final touches, doesn't want me!) Normally I may be offended, instead I rejoice. I hope they have the best of time this week!
Talk with you when I return! Keep us in your prayers. May we see God a fresh and glorify His name!
No comments:
Post a Comment