Little boys and little girls sure are different.
Now I always knew that little boys and little girls sure were different, but this weekend, we had that vividly illustrated.
While surfing the internet, I found a cool idea on a blog. A mom shared an activity she did with her daughter. Notice....it's a GIRL.
The activity was race car painting. You take a sheet of paper and put lines of paint on the opposite ends of the paper. You might put red on one side and yellow on the other. Then you drive cars back and forth through the two colors. It's a great way to talk about color combinations as well as just have fun. The mom said her daughter played for over an hour and made all kinds of stories about the cars getting stuck or breaking down and needing help.
I figured Ethan would love it. So I gathered the supplies. He was pretty excited about painting and having cars around the paint. We made our two lines of color. I told Ethan to drive the cars through the paint and see what would happen. Guess what my little BOY did most of the time? He crashed the cars together and made them roll in the paint. He covered the cars' windows with paint. He bashed and he crashed. He had a grand time, but the object was never to drive the cars really through the paint.
So....boys and girls sure are different!
No comments:
Post a Comment