Some months I'm slow at keeping up the blog, but this month I've been terrible. I can't believe it's almost DECEMBER!
So, what's been happening to keep us so busy? For one thing, Lydia! She's a busy, busy, little girl! In the course of a day, she reorganizes her toys from one end of the room to another, practices her skills in the kitchen by pulling cookbooks and bowls off the shelf, investigates the recycling materials, styles her hair using all natural ingredients, and climbs to new heights up the stairs.

Besides Lydia's adventures, we've been busy with Ethan, too. There have been plenty of football games in the basement. The Steelers always win! Ethan has been working hard at school. He really is enjoying this year, which is a huge blessing! He's reading all kinds of words, having fun playing with numbers, and sounding out words and recording them. We love listening to him read the books he brings home from school. He also had his first homework assignment. Here's his turkey in an astronaut disguise. We've been having a lot of fun with this boy who is growing up so quickly!
This month we've also been counting our blessings. I love Thanksgiving more and more each year. How glad I am to have time to focus on telling God thank you for all He has given! His gifts are countless, but how good it is to take time and name them. I've loved seeing Ethan record things we are thankful for on the leaves of our Thanksgiving tree.
Lydia enjoyed her first Thanksgiving- especially the part involving food!
We are so thankful that our family was gathered around our table here in Maine. What a special treat! Mimi and Papa came for a visit from Missouri.
And Nanny and Pap came from Pennsylvania.
Hopefully you and your family have also taken time to count your blessings and thank God for all He has given. Now as December soon begins, we're looking forward to celebrating God's greatest gift- Jesus's birth! I'll try to do a better job of sharing this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment