Friday, April 19, 2013

What's the verdict?

I think my cleaning lady quit.  Or at least she decided cleaning was not her thing.  It's spring break around here, and it's been quite a week.  It's Friday, and I thought I'd share two pieces of evidence to let you decide how the week has gone.

#1:

These are two items from my pantry.  The lime juice bottle is missing part of the label where teeth have gnawed it away.  The ranch bottle is missing a few ounces, because they are smeared on Lydia's clothes and across the living room floor.  Not visible is the pile of other items I have removed form the drawer that Lydia keeps doing an inventory on-  chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc. 


#2
After cleaning up the ranch dressing and changing Lydia's outfit, I confined her to her room with the baby gate.  She started to play and didn't complain too loudly about it.  I patted myself on the back and continued to make supper.  When things became quiet for a while, I went to her room and had to open her door.  (She could close it and the gate was still up.)  The above picture is what greeted me. (Okay...I went back and got the camera and then snapped this pic.)  She emptied her pants from the dresser drawer and her diapers from the organizer.

Hmmm....how do you think the week has gone?

Note:  Although Ethan is not seen in any recent pictures he is still alive.  You probably could hear his whining, grumbling, and crying at some point today.  We recounted the day this evening, and even he had to smile at how much energy he spent being miserable.  I will post a picture soon, so that you can see for yourself that he's alive and well.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Are you sure you got the right kid from the hospital?