Writing them down....
You know how kids say the craziest things, right? And I always hear, "Write them down. You think you'll remember, but you won't. You'll forget." True, right?
So, lest I forget, I'm writing them down.
Conversation with Ethan last night while he was getting a bath. "You know Mom, your hair's getting thinner on top. And whiter."
(Thanks, Ethan. Great reminder since I just celebrated another birthday.) "Uh-huh." I respond.
"Is your hair going to get all white?"
"Yep. Someday." (I wanted to say probably a whole lot sooner thanks to him, but I didn't!)
"I like Mimi's hair, but white isn't my favorite color. I like your hair the way it is. I wish it would stay that way."
Thanks, Ethan.
And this morning. Lydia gave a new picture to the word "toilet water".
Yes...I know you're holding your breath to see what her latest is....
She took my perfume (toilet water) out of the cabinet and dropped the whole container in the toilet. Thanks, Lydia, I needed that redefinition!
No comments:
Post a Comment