Life is good
I'm a little reflective this week as school begins for so many people. In June I was wondering how I would feel the end of August when teachers returned to the classroom and for the first time in 11 years I was not among them. God is so good to give us above and beyond what we ask or imagine. This week I've had incredible peace about where I am in life. Home is a great place to be. Wednesday afternoon Ethan woke up from a nap and just looked adorable stretching and smiling up at me. Is there anything better?
I know not all days will be rosy, but the classroom wasn't a perfect place either. I'm truly excited about the new opportunities I'll have thanks to the flexibility of being home. I also love that I can pour out my teaching energies on TeamKid and Sunday School lessons. Last night at TeamKid, I felt so energetic and patient, two qualities that sometimes lacked after a long day of teaching. So, life is good when we're doing the things God has called us to do.
Ethan and I have been keeping busy this week, too! Mimi (Todd's Mom) is coming to visit! We're so looking forward to the special time we'll have with her. We'll have more to share about her visit later.

No comments:
Post a Comment