BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the reading on the thermometer at 7:30 AM. Look at the last temperature listed. (sorry it's sideways) That's the reading outside. BRRRR! Yesterday morning was even colder, but I didn't think to blog that day.
So what do you do besides blog on a cold, cold day in January?
Have breakfast, of course. You need yummy pancakes to fill your tummy and keep you warm.
Play Penguin Bowling. It gets you up and moving, and it's cold enough that the penguins don't miss Antarctica as much.
Watch some Veggie Tales. (It still amazes me that you can watch Veggie Tales on CBS Network on Saturday! YIPEE!) I'm also getting scared that I enjoy the creative messages found in programs like Veggie Tales and Sesame Street. HELP!)
Make a big pot of soup. We're simmering a turkey carcass for soup. Smells good.
We can also play with cars, read books, eat snacks and lunch, and take a LONG winter's nap.
Hope you're staying warm wherever you are and are having a restful Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment