Cabin Fever
Yes, you can have cabin fever and be only 19 months old!
This morning I was trying to mop the floor and Ethan was a fuss-button. (In a way it was hilarious. If I drop of suds from the bucket was on the floor he was growling and not happy until I mopped it up. Wish I could mimic the "growl". It's a riot! I have a great supervisor!) Anyway, he just wasn't happy and when he found his boots he wanted them on. So, knowing that we were going to the grocery store next, I let him clomp around in his boots.
That was fine until I wanted him to put on his coat. He wasn't happy at all and kept pointing to his snow suit. So, we suited up, went out the garage, and kept going to the driveway. He was finally happy when we he was outside! So, we strolled to the end of the drive and watched our neighbor blow some snow and then did our grocery shopping. Afterwards, Ethan supervised again, while I did some shoveling. Ahhhh the joys of SNOW!
Ethan in a snowstorm!
Fresh air....ahh!
Making tracks...I'm outta' here!
No comments:
Post a Comment