Happy Mother's Day!
I'm thankful for all the moms in my life.
Mother’s Day
For my friend who is a great mom. Thanks for encouraging me and giving me your example.
For my friend who is a spiritual mom. Thanks for all you give us as you share of yourself.
For my mom, who I gained my marrying my husband. Thank for your Godly example and wisdom, and all the love you offer.
For my step-mom. I'm grateful that God gave my Dad you. Thank you for all you bring to our family and for your love.
For my sister (in-law) who is an example of a fantastic Mom. Thanks for all your encouragement and love.
For my adopted mom, my aunt. Thank you for loving us and caring for us as your own.
For my mom. I miss you greatly and am ever so grateful for the example and love you gave us every day. I was blessed with the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment