Thanks, Mommy and Daddy!
Surely Ethan must be thinking this is all for him! A HUGE sandbox....oh, I mean dirt box! How much fun!
Actually, the dirt box isn't for Ethan. It's for Mommy. We've been VERY busy with our spring project. For my birthday Todd bought the supplies to build three raised beds for our new garden area. YEAH!!!!
Then for Mother's Day, I got this!
Yes...a load of dirt. Could be worse...it could have been manure! It's probably a gift few would appreciate, and appreciate it I do! I love my guys!
So, needless to say, we've been busy around here. Todd's been working on the garden bed frames, and I've been preparing the ground. I can't wait to watch the little plants grow.
Between the garden and putting flowers around the place, I'm one happy girl. AND Ethan's happy for the most part, too. Although he wishes Mommy wouldn't work QUITE so hard on these projects. The other night he stopped working in the garden and trotted off to the house. When I followed him inside, I found him lying on a blanket in his bedroom. I guess he was done for the night! Mommy cleaned up her tools and took a break for some tickle/snuggle time. After all, you have to keep things in priority, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment