Monday, June 29, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I've been trying for days now. It's still raining, but I still haven't been able to capture it. I sure hope it doesn't keep raining until I get it on tape though, because I think I'm starting to mold and mildew.

What you ask have I been trying to record? Ethan's first attempts at song. One of the good things about the rain, is Ethan singing, "Rain, Rain Go Away." I guess I started looking out the window and singing that little tune and judging from Ethan picking it up, I must have done it often, because one day I heard a little echo. It was the cutest little echo. Rain, Rain....

Everytime I try to get it on video, Ethan starts to babble, "Baby" because he wants to watch the video. Oh well...maybe one of these days! We certainly seem to have LOTS of rainy days to keep trying!

BUT, seriously...if you would lift up a prayer regarding the rain, I would appreciate it. Our church is having VBS this week. We're holding it outdoors in a park in a neighborhood that we've worked very hard to build relationships in. We have minimal shelter, and so not having a deluge from 9:45-12:00 would be great cause for celebration! Thanks for praying!

No comments: