If I'd only known....
As many of you know Ethan loves to wear comfy pants. Much to the dismay of his jean loving mama, this boy despises jeans! All summer he's put on sweatpants, running pants, and what he deems as comfy pants. We've washed the same outfits again and again. And of course, it's always the same limited number.
So, with the coming of pre-school, Mom knew the wardrobe would have to be expanded some. Not much, but a few pairs of acceptable comfy pants, would be necessary. (I actually think part of it is he doesn't navigate the botton and zipper all that well on this own, so I'm okay with working on this some more and wearing comfy pants at school until it's easier.) But...if I'd only known....
When we went school shopping, Ethan suddenly announced that he needed a belt. He actually was speaking the truth. He doesn't have one. So, we looked. We bought a nice one that's reversible, brown and blue. And look....
HE'S WEARING JEANS! That same day he changed and everyday since he's proudly worn the belt. Good thing I haven't taken the tags off the comfy pants at this rate!
No comments:
Post a Comment