Inside Play Update
I haven't been too good keeping up with posts, have I? Seems like I let things build until finally I have time. So you'll probably see a few posts in the next few days to catch you up on our fall fun.
It's raining today. We've had quite a few of those days this fall. (Like many of you have experienced as well.) It kind of puts a damper on things, but we try to find things to do to keep us busy. Today there's applesauce in the works! You never know though what Ethan will find to do.
One day, he was quite into music. He turned on his CD player during room time, and when I looked in at the end, he was conducting to the music. He had a stool to stand on, a baton, and a "score". He was too funny. This is him at it a little later in the day.
On a rainy Sunday morning, Todd and Ethan enjoyed the comics. When Todd was little he remember his Dad reading the comics to him. It was quite a joy to have Ethan bring them to his Daddy so that they could enjoy the same family tradition. Of course, what's comics without being cozy in your favorite blankets?
Some rainy day activities aren't so calm though. This past Christmas Ethan was given a Nerf gun. Up until now he's shot at the wall and targets. It's all been pretty calm. But for some reason on this day, the idea of a moving target was much more fun!
So, that's what we've been doing on our rainy days. We'll fill you in on the sunny days shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment