Old Fat Mama
The other day Ethan had one of his moments- you know those kids think the darndest things moments.
We were getting in the car and Ethan was already buckled in. He starts yelling from the window, "Come on, Old Mama."
When I came to the car I asked him, "What? Old Mama? Where'd that come from?"
He innocently replied, "You've got a fat belly, so you're old."
Okay, so now I'm Old Fat Mama. Gee...thanks!
I may be daring and add a picture of the baby belly; if I can get someone to take a good picture of me that is!
1 comment:
Hi Melissa -- It's Julie, Todd's cousin. I really enjoy reading your posts and keeping up with you since we don't get to see each other often. I felt that I needed to comment on this post, however, since Ethan's "Come on, Old Mama" quote seems like something his Grandpa Homer would say. I guess the leaf doesn't fall far from the tree.
I hope all is going well with the baby. And, I'm praying for Sallye daily.
Julie
Post a Comment