Monday, April 16, 2012

Finally some warm weather.

Break out the t-shirts and the dresses! The sun is shining and the days are warm. YEAH!



Hold your horses. It's not that warm, Ethan!


Changing seasons and preschoolers are too funny. In a single day you can go from wanting to swim to wearing your gloves. Just today Ethan was all upset because I was making him wear short sleeves when we went to a store. The whole way to Augusta I heard whining about being cold and wanting his long sleeves. (I challenged him to count how many people were wearing long sleeves and I'd count how many were wearing short sleeves. He managed to find one person!) THEN on the way home I heard whining for the first 5 minutes because he was too hot. Oh my! Let the warm weather come so we can get rid of the long sleeves!

No comments: