Happy Easter
We pray your Easter Sunday was a joyous one!
Smiles from our family to you!
Our charming little man.
Chicken Lydia. (Poor girl, this is what happens when you're too little to put up a good fight about what you are wearing!)
And lest you think we have the perfect family.... My day began with a little quiet time and Bible reading while Lydia nursed. Then I got Ethan up. He was excited about it being Easter Sunday, until he wanted to get dressed. THEN he didn't like the outfit he'd picked out for Easter. It was major meltdown. We got things back together in order to eat our breakfast. Lydia had a full diaper by this point and was fussing. Ethan began to cry about I don't even know what. So the two of them are balling their eyes out in Lydia's room. I just started to laugh. I mean, really? Isn't this a day when that should be sun kissed and golden as all of creation remembers the first Resurrection morning? Shouldn't it be peaceful so we can hear the songs of praise? But now, it began with crying kids and arguments over clothes. An imperfect people worshipping a perfect God.
No comments:
Post a Comment