Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hopefully I'll add a more reflective/serious post soon, but I wanted to share some pictures of our Easter Day with family.  Interesting though that my favorite parts of the day don't seem to have pictures to capture them.  So grateful for a morning quiet time, a breakfast of Resurrection Rolls, a meal with church family, another meal with friends that are more like family than friends, and bedtime prayers that  thank God for His amazing love for us.  But for now....a look at the lighter side of our day.

 Please put away the camera.  I didn't comb my hair yet!

 Two more cars to race.  YEAH!

 These look good.  I'm deprived.  My mommy doesn't give me chocolate.

 This pink stuff looks like even more fun.

 Hmmm....wonder what's in here?

 Tah-dah!  So pretty!

Green eggs?  Packages with bows?  I think today is going to be a fun one!

No comments: