Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lydia, Lydia, Lydia

When I was growing up I often accused my Mom of loving my brother more.  After all, before he came I had to eat peas and other foods I did not like.  But when the favored one came, there were two choices and HE didn't have to eat the vegetable HE didn't like.  

Poor Ethan.  If he looks at this blog the past few months, he's going to think Lydia is the favored one.  She's not.  But the number of photos seem to say otherwise.  I'll see if I can balance things out a little in the future!



With a face like this though, you just have to take pictures!




And when she does cute things like this...well.  Say cheese, Lydia.


Mommy, you can't do that.  You need to take pictures of Ethan too!  I'll just take my loves and leave.  Lydia has latched onto these two blankets.  Ethan has Puppy and Tully.  Lydia has Cuddles and Luv.

 Now, I have the perfect escape plan.  I'll climb up on this stool and then throw Cuddles and Luv over the sill and slide down.  Then she'll have to take pictures of him.

 Shucks.  My plan didn't work.

Oh, well.  Cheese!


No comments: