Did I ever sleep from 10pm to 7am without getting up?
This morning I was reflecting on this question. I’m not really sure when the last time was that I slept that long, and I’m beginning to wonder if that will even happen again. For you veteran parents, I’m sure you’re wearing a knowing smile.
For some reason the past few nights Ethan has decided to exercise his vocal chords around midnight. We’re a little baffled by it. He shouldn’t really be hungry because he’s shown he can go more than 2 or 3 hours between feedings, and he seems quite fine other wise. He eventually falls back to sleep and then wakes up at a more “normal” time for his early morning feeding. Last night though, he was totally off and woke up about 12, 1, 3, 5 and I’m not sure what other times anymore! Needless to say, I’m really missing those long stretches of sleep today. I’d dream about them if only I’d be able to sleep long enough to have a dream! I know this too, shall pass, but if you’re sleeping well, count it as a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment